- +34-931 221 810
White Hart Lane Stadium Tour Tickets
The Best Price Guaranteed
- Rest assured you are getting in EasySportsTickets the best prices in the market!
- When comparing our prices, please check carefully all other websites for their final ticket prices including all the hidden extras (VAT, Services and Booking fee), be assured that our final ticket prices are the best in the market - Guaranteed!!!
We Promise You
- 125% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Excellent Prices.
- All prices already include VAT.
- Secure 256 SSL online booking.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Delivering official tickets to your home/hotel.
- Conducting business since 1994.
Get access to all areas on this unique tour of the stadium which has been the historic home of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club since 1899. Throughout its history many famous matches have been played within its confines and some of the world’s most prolific players have graced its pitch. On a White Hart Lane stadium tour, guests get the chance to see behind the scenes and view trophies and items of historic significance to the Club. The tour starts on the High Road inside the foyer of the Club Megastore and goes don the Bill Nicholson Way into the famous West Stand. From there, guests can walk in the footsteps of Spurs legends and heroes by entering the tunnel, viewing the home dressing room and seeing the unique view of the stadium from the technical area and dug-outs. In addition, the tour is taken past the press auditorium, Director’s Box and much more.
Tours occur all year round, excluding home match days, and will be applied for any day of your choose.
Please choose the arrival date to town.
How to Arrive
Line 149, 259 & 279
White Hart Lane Station (5 minutes walk) & Northumberland Park Station (10 minutes walk).
Seven Sisters Station on the Victoria line (20 minutes walk or change to bus line 149, 259 or 279) & Tottenham Hale Station on the Victoria Line (20 minutes walk).